Collection in PAC (Points d'Apports Collectifs / Collective Input Point)
When the collection in individual bin is not possible for reasons of safety or accessibility of the collection vehicles, collective input point are set up:
- a terminal for residual household waste, to be deposited in bags.
- a terminal for recyclable packaging (except glass) and paper, to be deposited in bulk.
Collection in a keyed bin
This type of collection is set up for homes that are not accessible by a garbage truck and whose number does not justify the installation of a collective input point.
The keyed bins remain on site.
You are provided with :
- a key to access your bins, not to be lost,
- a rigid label, which you must attach to your black bin to avoid being collected.
Lost key or label ? Contact us : 05 49 91 96 42
Red bags collection
Red bag collection is introduced when no other collection method is possible, following a survey conducted by the SIMER.
To collect your bags, go to the waste collection center with your waste pass:
- the initial allocation is included in the fixed part, according to the volume of the bag (30L or 50L),
- Additional red bags will be charged according to the variable portion of the tariff grid.
Red bags are for household waste.
Yellow bags are for recyclable packaging (except glass) and papers.
The provision of bags
Red bags are distributed in all SIMER waste collection centers except the one in Chauvigny.
Yellow bags are distributed at all SIMER waste collection centers.
Present your bags
The day before your collection day, put your bags in front of your house or at the end of the lane as indicated during the survey and the provision of bins.
If you put down bags that are not provided by the SIMER or that do not comply with the regulations, they will not be collected.